How To Open Paypal Business Account in Nigeria – Nigerians Can Now Receive Payments | How To Open Nigeria Paypal Business Account That Receive Payments, You Can Now Accept Payment With Nigeria Paypal Business Account, See Full Details On How To Open Nigeria Business Paypal Account That Receive Payment/Money Below,
Nigerians Can now receive Payments through Paypal Business Account!
Good news! even though this is long overdue, but it is still a thing of joy especially for those who have been having sleepless night just because there is no way they can receive fund from people in other countries without much hassle.
If you are an entrepreneur who run online business or you offer services to people outside of Nigeria, you need a billing method for your clients and that has been a serious headache for the active minds in Nigeria.
Before now, many have gone through the stress of going as far as creating paypal business account with false country and address, and as if that is not enough, withdrawing from such account is not less stressful as creating it and in this process, many Nigerian have lost thousands of dollars to Paypal account closure or money going through the wrong channels.
When Paypal Was First Launched In Nigeria For Nigerians
In 2014, PayPal announced that Nigerians can open PayPal account with a serious limitation. This type of account can only be used to buy things online or send payments to other PayPal accounts.
With this limitation, this type of PayPal was totally useless to bloggers like me as well as other freelancers and eCommerce merchants in Nigeria.
How to register for Paypal Business Account
Registering for a Paypal Business Account in Nigeria is as easy as registering for a Paypal Personal Account; before starting, be sure you’re not using any proxy software and the Nigerian Flag is shown at the bottom right of the page.
To open Nigerian PayPal business account that accept payment follow the instructions below:
1. Visit this particular link
2. Type in6 your Email address and click “Get Started” button
- Fill in the necessary information and click on Agree and Continue
- In the next page, you’ll be asked some questions concerning your business, fill in the necessary and correct information and your done with the sign up process.
3. Fill the signup form accurately with authentic information
5. Click the “Agree and Continue” button
6. Supply your business information and click “Continue”
7. Provide information about yourself and click “Submit”
8. Provide more details about your organization ( a short questionnaire about tax return) and click “Continue”
9. Certify and submit your application -You are done.
10. Head up to your email address to confirm your email and follow other instructions.
Congratulations, you now have a Nigerian Business PayPal account. But That’s not all…
This Nigerian business PayPal account will not just accept PayPal like that o…
Whenever someone want to send money to you, the sender will see this error message in his/her paypal dashboard.
This recipient accepts PayPal payments only through their website. To complete this payment, please go to their website and follow their instructions, or email the recipient for instructions.
This is a very serious GBEGE to a lot of Nigerians especially those new ones on the internet. But read below for the solution to this problem.
This account only accept payment if you follow certain instructions. Follow the instructions below:
How to Accept Payment with Nigeria Business PayPal account.
I will update this part of the article later today. Kindly check back later…
Post your comments below.